Add additional features to help differentiate

Beschreibung deines ersten Forums.

Add additional features to help differentiate

Beitragvon Xiamu » Sa 22. Aug 2020, 11:03

This is possibly the most contentious one on the list, and I blame it partly on YouTubers and this"grinding" culture. Yes, they are grinding by playing a video game since that's the way they earn money. But the rest of us bought into this concept that a video game should be a grind instead of, idk, fun? I have been called lazy for not wished to grind badges. LAZY for not playing video games? Grinding badges isn't fun for most players. I argue that it's costing 2K money because buy when you still have to grind badges, VC to get a new construct? 2K should eliminate all the badges that are only characteristics in disguise (which are the huge majority). Rebound chaser, rim shield, pick pocket, unpluckable, tight handles, catch and shoot, touch finisher, the list goes on. Bring feature evaluations contested threes, like moving shot mid back, contact dip, boxout, ect.

Add additional features to help differentiate builds so everyone does not feel similar. You ought to have the ability to have aggressive and a complete build without a badge. Only have a couple badges to differentiate your participant. By way of example, badges such as center crusher or cool-down ball are seldom used since you need badges to really strike shots and play defense. However, if the characteristics do this the badges can be used as a fun luxury instead. Alot of people who I played with last year stopped playing this year because of the badge grind of playing on precisely the exact same player and they have tired. The men and women who like grinding players can still grind complete and vc, but everyone should not be forced to grind.

Pretty clear here. I shouldn't need to learn a jumpshot timing that is different for every style I play. I should not be getting kicked out of matches and neighborhoods. I should not have to wait forever for a game or get stuck onto the rec loading display. Not all of this is your servers, but NBA 2K21 makes money to have these fundamental gameplay issues. It is more of a surprise when an event functions than when it's broken.

You can learn more NBA 2K21 information.Please click here https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html
Xiamu

Zurück zu Dein erstes Forum